LumenTruss 8870 Profile
Nov 3, 2020
The new 8870 profile is designed to disappear into the structure so that the light source merges with the surface.
The LED trays are perfectly smooth and allow the installation of two strip tapes (5.9 W/ft) side by side for maximum lighting power, or face to face for optimal light diffusion. A new feature: it can be used with all type B joiners to build a solid structure, and it fits directly with standard gypsum panels for an impeccable finish. Its refined look harmonizes perfectly with any design.
• Available in 96 in (2.43 m) lengths including 2 straight Type B joiners; profile can be cut onsite for easy and accurate installation
• Fits directly over standard 5/8″ gypsum panels; can also accept ½” panels with 1/8″ shims installed onsite
• On each side of the extrusion, the edges have grooves that reduce the space between the screws and the surface
• LED trays designed for two light sources installed sideby-side (5.9 W/ft) for maximum light output or face-to-face for optimal light distribution
• 10 LED light sources to choose from 2400 K to 6200 K, including WarmDim, RGB and RGBW
• Application guide for light sources of 10 mm (0.394″) or less in IP22
• Made of ALCOA 6063T5 aluminum alloy for increased heat dissipation
• Indoor use
Go HERE for more information.