Aug 13, 2021
The Metalux SLES socket-fit light engine is a TLED striplight that provides an affordable, energy savings solution over traditional fluorescent lighting. All Metalux SLES come with 4′ TLED lamps in 3500K, 4000K, and 5000K CCT options. Designed for retrofit and new construction, the SLES uses flip-up sockets, snap-in channel connector and cover for faster installation time, while replaceable TLED lamps lower overall lifetime maintenance costs. The SLES striplight comes in 4′ and 8′ lengths and is Ideal for retail environments with large, open ceilings.
• Signify TLED Type B lamp source included
• Die formed 4.3″ wide pre-paint steel channel striplight
• Flip-up socket track rotates and locks in place
• 4ft, 8ft long strip, single or continuous row mount capable
• Universal voltage (120-277V), FCC Class A rated TLED lamp
• Integral emergency back-up, transfer relay and fuse options
• 5 years fixture and TLED warranty; 50K life-hours for TLED
• TLED lamps are DLC qualified for utility rebates
• TLED color temperatures: 3500, 4000 or 5000K
• cULus listed for damp locations
Go HERE for more information.