Jan 11 2016
The IES Illumination Awards recognize professionalism, ingenuity, and originality in lighting design based on the individual merit of each entry judged against specific criteria.
Judges are selected from a broad professional spectrum that represents knowledge of lighting and design excellence. The judging system is based entirely on how well the lighting design does or does not meet the program criteria. This program is not a competition. The program is open to any qualified entrant without limitations as to professional affiliations.
Award categories include:
• Lighting Control Innovation Award, sponsored by Lighting Controls Association
• Edwin F. Guth Award for Interior Lighting Design
• Outdoor Lighting Design Award, sponsored by Eaton
• Aileen Page Cutler Memorial Award for Residential Lighting Design
• Energy and Environmental Design Award, sponsored by Osram Sylvania
Find out more: www.ies.org/ia/.