Sept 5, 2019
The I6T-L is an efficient under canopy and garage light. Its rugged construction easily installs on junction boxes and is available in 2 lumen packages.
- Lumen output range: 5350lm – 8000lm
- Input voltage: 120-277V or 347V
- Up to 136 lm/W
- Equivalent replacement of 100-175 W Metal Halide luminaire
- Operation temperature – 40°C to 40°C
- Robust cast aluminium housing
Made in a one piece die cast housing with high quality thermal heat sinks to dissipate LED heat and insure reliable long life. Comes with two 1/2″ side conduit entries.
Easily installs to junction boxes, can be mounted directly to the ceiling and also via pendant mount.
Outfitted with a polycarbonate heat resistant clear lens.
- Internal electrical components are fastened to the die cast housing for efficient heat dissipation. LED drivers allows input from 120-277V or 347V, 50/60Hz
- Available in in 4000K and 5000K color temperatures with a lumen per watt ratio ranging from 130 LPW to 136 LPW depending on the lumen package being used
- Ambient operating temperature range from -40°C to +40°C
- Compatible with external photocell (not supplied)
- 4KV surge protection included
- Replaces up to 175W metal halide equivalent
- cULus listed for wet location
- Meets requirements of ICES-005 4 for class B products
Go HERE for more infromation