April 12, 2023
Pathway Connectivity has an emergency lighting control solution for anywhere DMX lighting is used. The DMeXit is an emergency bypass controller that fulfills the need for a code compliant, UL924 listed solution for venues that use theatrical and dynamic lighting that is required to go to a specific level in emergency situations.
The DMeXit is triggered in an emergency by an external contact closure or by a lack of incoming DMX. Emergency mode triggers a fully customizable single universe of DMX from four isolated RDM compliant outputs. An Integrated Phase Loss Detection device can be factory installed within the enclosure.
- UL924 listed for USA and Canada
- Four optically isolated outputs that are fully RDM compliant
- Phase Loss detection available integrated into the enclosure – no need for a separate box
- Factory Default Snapshot sets all levels at full or button to record a custom snapshot
- No software needed for configuration
DMeXit Emergency Application
The DMeXit sits between the lighting console and the lights. This allows it to send a DMX signal to illuminate emergency lights to the level necessary to allow for safe egress.