Halo Outdoor LED Security Sconce by Cooper Lighting
February 16, 2023
- LED Entry Light Wall Sconce family ranging from basic, lumen selectable, and motion activated options
- Maintenance-free LEDs with lifespan of 25,000hr (Basic FE08 & Lumen Select FE12S) / 50,000hr (Glow Ring FE10A)
- Equivalent to 60W incandescent or 13W CFL luminaires
- Integrated photo control provides nighttime ON/ daytime OFF functionality
- Accessory cap provided in package can be used to turn fixtured into a switch activated product if D2D feature is not required.
- Low profile plastic injection molded housing suitable for outdoor use in wet locations
- UV rated frosted polycarbonate lens provides smooth diffuse light and won’t yellow over time
- Perfect security lighting for residential and light commercial applications
- Available in bronze and white finishes
- Smooth diffuse frosted lens provides glare free light
- Ambient Always On Glow ring provides added security and ambiance (Glow Ring version)
The FE series LED Wall Sconce provides years of security lighting by not having to replace bulbs. It comes in three different varieties including Standard, Lumen Selectable & a Motion Activated version with an always on Ambient Glow ring.
The FE series LED Entry Wall Sconces provides years of maintenance free operation by not having to replace bulbs. It comes in three different varieties including Standard, Lumen Selectable & a Motion Activated version with an always on Ambient Glow ring. Lumen output ranges from 800 lumens for Basic version up to 1200 lumens for the Lumen Select version. Highly durable & corrosion resistant polycarbonate construction in textured Bronze and White finish.
This modern Wall Sconce light looks great on porches, decks, front entryways, garages and more. Great for residential or commercial applications. This fixture features a Dusk-to-Dawn photocell to help automate your outdoor lighting. It mounts easily to an existing junction box on the wall simply and easily. Designed for outdoor use and will add pleasant security light where you need it.
|FE- Entry Light||08- 800 Lumens (Nominal)|
*Selectable Lumens only
|A- Fixed Lumen|
S- Selectable Lumen
|FE- Entry Light||10- 1000 Lumens (Nominal)|
*Glow Ring Only
|A- Fixed Lumen||35- 3500K|
*Glow Ring Only
|GLM- Glow Ring |
Originally Posted Here (Link)