February 14, 2023
Introducing the 5 CCT Selectable family of linear LEDlescent T8 lamps. LEDlescent UL Type B lamps do not require a ballast and therefore eliminate any compatibility issues. This family includes 2-ft, 3-ft, and 4-ft lengths with five color temperatures, ranging from 3000K up to 6500K. This provides flexibility of color choice at the time of installation and reduction inventory on the shelf and the truck. These lamps are DLC v5.1 having 50,000 hours of life and offer a 5 year warranty.
LEDlescent Benefits and Features
- CCT Selectable; 3000K, 3500K, 4100K, 5000K, 6500K.
- Frosted glass optics with shatter-resistant PET coating.
- For use with shunted and non-shunted sockets therefore no socket change is needed.
- DLC listed allows for rebates in areas where applicable saving on overall project cost.
- No polarity; can be installed in either direction, saving time (costs) in installation.
- No risk of electrical arcing between the lamp pins and the lamp holders.
- Suitable for dry and damp locations – not for use wherem directly exposed to water.
- Dimmable using some 120V phase cut dimmers (tested and passed with LUTRON NTELV-300, NTELV-600, MAELV-600 and CTELV-303P dimmers).
- G13 medium bi-pin base.
- No warm-up time, instant-on with full light output and stable lamp to selected lamp color.
- Suitable for open and enclosed fixtures.
- Efficacy ranging from 129 to 150 LPW.
- CRI >80.
- Offered in 8 & 12 watts.
- Available in 2ft, 3ft and 4ft lengths.
- Available beam angle: 220° and light emitting angle 340°.
- Energy savings up to 53%.
|Item Number||Ordering Abbreviation||Lamp Length||Lamp Power |
|Initial Lumens |
|Efficacy (LPW)||Selectable Colour |