Jan 13, 2021
Providing high quality illumination, LytePro’s low profile design complements and blends in with its surroundings. Available in 3 sizes, LytePro offers two optical distributions, multiple lumen packages, and is suitable for a range of mounting heights. Lumen output ranges from 1,000 to 9,600 with efficacies up to 114 LPW, and all models are DLC qualified. The LPW32 even features button photocell, motion response, battery pack, and field adjustable wattage options.
The LytePro luminaires are an energy saving replacement for incandescent, compact fluorescent, and HID lamp sources up to 320W, and will mount easily to a variety of junction boxes or fasten directly to a wall for seamless retrofitting.
Type 3 and 4 optical distributions offer full cutoff performance and excellent uniformity for precise wall and area illumination, while mounting heights range from 7 to 20+ feet. The Stonco LytePro wall pack family combines excellent performance, design, and value to meet both stock and project needs.
LPW16 is ideal for entryways and corridors in addition to wall lighting applications requiring strong lateral spacing and forward pattern projection.
• Low-profile design to complement and blend in with surroundings.
• Provides energy saving replacement for incandescent, compact fluorescent and HID lamp sources up to 320W.
• Optical distributions offer full cut-off performance and excellent uniformity for precise wall and area illumination.
• Easily mounts to a variety of junction box types or fastens directly to wall for seamless retrofitting.
• Outstanding long life provides maintenance savings.
• Three sizes to accommodate multiple mounting heights
• Lumen output ranges from 1,000 to 9,600 with efficacies up to 114 LPW
• Button photocell, motion response, battery pack, and field adjustable wattage options available with LPW32
• Types 3 and 4 optical distributions available
• 3000K and 4000K color temperatures available
• All models are DLC qualified
• 5-year limited warranty