Apr 28, 2021
The 1450 Optilux luminaire gives you full control whether you want to focus lighting on work surfaces or achieve indirect lighting with a wallwashing effect. With its customized options, you have carte blanche: choice of beam angles for uniform or asymmetrical lighting, and a collection of trendy colors with the elegant aluminum finish. Designed for indoor use with multiple installations, it is ideal for office, boutique and hotel applications or to enhance wall lighting.
A high-tech gem: What makes the 1450 Optilux luminaire so innovative? Its lens incorporates an LED light source with a CRI of 95+, allowing you to direct the light exactly where you want it with exceptional quality and color rendition. Even better, its anti-reflective technology offers unparalleled visual comfort. Another innovation exclusive to LumenTruss™!
– Length of light source in 6.5 in (16 cm) increments only
– CRI 95+ with PCB: black or white
– Choice of 4 color temperatures (2700 K, 3000 K, 3500 K et 4000 K)
– 2 beam angles: 30° × 30° (336 lm/ft) or 10° × 45° (345 lm/ft)
– Anti-reflective technology reducing eye fatigue
– 3 colors to choose from for the aluminum finish: black, white or satin gold
– Made of ALCOA 6063-T5 aluminum alloy for superior heat dissipation and increased LED light source life
– Surface or suspended installation
– Indoor use, 24 V
Go HERE for more information.